Friday 10 October 2008

Manchester // In The City




Hello,

I know that there is a blog of pictures on our myspace but I thought I would write a little something about it on here.

After our sat nav took us on a half an hour detour on the way up our trusty tour manager paul guided us safely to our venue in plenty of time, after sound check we ended up with around 9 hours to kill. I actually saw the "rev" in the hotel (wasn't he supposed to quit music?) and we all ended up getting numerous take aways, before James(data select party) introduced me to gin and tonic in a can, costing around £1 at 8% it gets you drunk. quick. Hence I failed my driving test the next day..



Sean of DiS amazingness had this to say while watching our set.. "Currently watching Dash Delete with shuffling groups of shy girls staring mesmerized at their post-Bloc sprightly jangly youth-rock" nice.

Anyway, thank you to anyone that came down to Chicago rock, it was hella fun and we hope to come back to Manchester and the north very very soon.

Keep an eye out on more dates hitting our myspace soon.

Dash Delete

1 comment:

Rosie said...

when are we getting more music to the myspace then..? I've been waiting 5 fucking years!